
Bend my life to suit your needs?
Keep me at a safe distance so not to upset your world as you know it? Naw, I don't think so.,
Yeah I'll take that shot of whisky now.
I'll bury it down again like I always do
and hope my heart doesn't turn cold
once my heart is gone,
I will be no where to be found cause I'll be gone too.
It's a safe game till someone gets hurt
I'm a pawn to be moved to the next comfortable position? Think again.
It keeps your world safe and you can count me out.
Is that the way you want it
Is this the way it will always be
Well as good as that all sounds
Well as good as that all sounds
Your loosing bits and pieces of me.
I ain;t biting no more dangling carrots.
I don;t accept crumbs
I really ain't that hungry
Pushed too far away
that will be the ending.
Hope life treats you as kind and you have been kind to life
You'll need that you know, to get you through to your next journey
be safe
have fun
and sometime when it's convienent
think of me.
Ya know.....It wouldn't have taken much
to make me believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment